November 06, 2018
Manila Southwoods Golf and Country Club
CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION
The tournament is open to Mabuhay Miles Elite, Premier Elite and Million Miler members who have been invited to join the tournament and have satisfied the entry requirements of the Tournament Committee.
- - Registration opens at 6:00 am
- - Verify your designated course and hole assignment posted at the announcement board.
- - Proceed to the registration desk to collect your scorecard, meal and raffle stubs.
- - Proceed to the give away counter to receive your give away.
- - Breakfast will be served starting at 6:00 am at the clubhouse veranda.
- - All players are invited to witness the ceremonial tee off at the Masters Course 10th Tee.
- - Players must then proceed to their designated golf carts and go to their assigned course/hole assignment 15 minutes before the shotgun time starts.
- - Players may start play as soon as the shotgun signal is heard.
- * Ceremonial tee-off (Masters Tee #10) : 7:00 am
- * Shotgun start for Legends Course : 7:30 am
- * Shotgun start for Masters Course : 8:00 am
The System 36 scoring shall be used.
Classification will be as follows:
|Men's Division||Handicap Index (October 2018)|
|Class A||0 to 9.0|
|Class B||9.1 to 16.0|
|Class C||16.1 to 24.0|
|Class D||24.1 to above|
Senior's Division : Male members 60 years old and above who opts to play in the Senior's Division.
Ladies Division : All female participants play in this division.
Guest Division : Sponsors and Invited Guests.
Participants who wish to play in the Seniors Division must declare their preference upon registration otherwise they will be classified in their respective Class based on their October 2018 handicap index. Only players 60 years old and above on the year of the tournament are eligible to play
in the Seniors Division.
* The player who scores the lowest NET score shall be declared the Class Champion.
* Only Elite, Premium Elite and Million Milers Members are eligible to win the Over-all Lowest Net and Lowest Gross awards.
* A player can only win one award.
TEES TO BE USED
Men & Seniors : White Tees
Ladies : Red Tees
Ties will be broken by the most number of natural (gross) eagles, birdies, pars and bogeys. If still tied, a hole-by-hole count back comparison of scores starting starting from the 18th hole with the player having the lower score wins.
Players who have scored a DOUBLE PAR in any hole should pick up his/her ball and proceed to the next hole.
SUBMISSION OF SCORECARDS
Players are reminded to submit their scorecards as soon as possible and ensure that both player and marker had signed it. Designated drop boxes will be located at the clubhouse main lobby.
Over-All Net Champion
Over-All Low Gross Champion
Class A, B, C & D Champion, 1st Runner-up and 2nd Runner-up
Guest Division Champion
Most Number of Eagles
Most Number of Birdies
Most Number of Pars
Most Number of Bogeys
AWARDING / FELLOWSHIP
Will be held at the veranda of the main clubhouse.
Any disputes resulting from the conduct and play during the tournament shall be referred to the Tournament Committee whose decision on the matter shall be final.
CLOSE OF COMPETITION
The competition shall be considered closed when the trophies have been awarded to the winners.
Sleeveless shirts and slippers of any kind is not allowed in the main clubhouse.
Green fee, golf cart, caddie fee, breakfast and buffet lunch shall be hosted by PAL Mabuhay Miles.